How many hours did you sleep last night? Is sleeping time every day? Do you think your sleep is good enough? If you cannot answer these three questions, it proves that you do not care enough about your own health.
In fact, each person spends an average of one-third of their time sleeping. Just that is enough to confirm the importance of sleep to human health. But did you understand and implement correctly? Maybe you have some sleep problems without realizing it. Let’s add to your knowledge about sleep today.
From 9:00 a.m. until the morning, the immune system and the detoxifying organs will start to work. And it is only when you fall deeply into deep sleep that your body can proceed and achieve optimal efficiency.
– From 21 – 23 hours: The immune system (lymphocytes) removes toxins. The body needs to be in a state of relaxation, tranquility, and light activity.
– From 23 – 1 am: Gan poison, conducted while sleeping.
– From 1 – 3 am: Toxic secret, conducted while sleeping.
– From 3 – 5 am: The lungs are poisonous, which can cause a severe cough, but antitussives should not be used at this time.
– From 5 – 7 am: The large intestine is poisonous, and a good time to go to the toilet.
– From 7 – 9 am: The small intestine absorbs nutrients, needs to eat breakfast on time.
The biological clock in the body has been specifically set up for each time frame. If you do not go to bed on time and do unhealthy activities regularly, your body’s working rhythm will be disturbed. One part has obvious signs and you will feel it right away. There is a part that will be quietly lacking gradually and will explode seriously at some point.
Through the biological clock above, you are also somewhat aware of the importance of sleep. The fact that you do not sleep on time, do not have enough sleep, or do not ensure quality means that the above poison stages will be affected more or less. This leads to many diseases such as insomnia, lack of sleep, gastrointestinal disease, diabetes, increased blood pressure, increased risk of cancer, memory loss, …
For mental health, sleep is an invaluable medicine. Not getting enough sleep makes you always feel drowsy, lack of vitality, and have no motivation to do anything. This is the premise leading to depression.
How can a weak body and mind help you to be successful in life? Only when you get enough sleep can you ensure the quality of your work. Being positive will help you energize people and have better, more lasting relationships.
Sleeping late will cause the body’s detoxification process to be disrupted. The toxic substance accumulates in the body, causing heat in the body, causing the skin to become acne, rough. Besides, the growth hormones will work more effectively when sleeping deeply. Cosmetic use in daily skin care steps will promote supernatural abilities at this time. So, if you do not care enough about sleep, how much skin care is useless.
For children in the developmental stage, the quality of sleep directly affects the development of the body. Especially height and stamina. Lack of sleep also makes you lose weight uncontrollably. And countless serious consequences such as: dry eyes, decreased vision, muscle aches, tinnitus, dizziness, or a lack of appetite, decreased ability to focus, …
The ideal time to sleep is from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next morning. Adults need 6-8 hours of sleep a day. For young children during developmental period need 10-12 hours of sleep per day. A good night’s sleep must be sufficient in terms of both time and quality. The standard of good sleep is deep sleep, not daydreaming, sleepy, startling more than 3 times per night.
Sleep quality will reflect directly the next day. If you get the right amount of sleep, you will wake up with energy. On the contrary, you will feel compelled to wake up. The whole body was sluggish, uncomfortable and yawned, feeling sleepy all day.
To improve the quality of sleep you need to pay attention to the following:
– Sleep in the ideal time frame.
– Do not drink coffee or energy drinks about 2 hours before going to bed.
– Work on what causes you to startle every night. For example, if pets are disturbed, they should be removed from the room or in a separate cage.
– If listening to music, turn off the timer, do not wear headphones overnight.
– Difficulty sleeping, frequent startles can be caused by hormonal imbalances. You should see a specialist and get treatment early.
– Invest in pillows, beds, mattresses, blankets to bring the most comfortable feeling when sleeping.
– Go to bed and wake up on time to create a biological clock for the body.
Now that you understand the importance of sleep, right? Do not finish reading and then skip. Seriously consider whether or not your sleep quality is up to par. If not, it must be fixed immediately. Don’t waste 1/3 of your life.
The current, Healthdrinkshub.com is providing genuine imported water purifiers with international standards with a variety of functions and capacities. When using our water purifier, you can be absolutely assured of the quality of drinking water and daily drinking water.
For more detailed information, please visit our showroom at No. 173 – Lane 279 Doi Can – Hanoi, or contact Hotline 1900 63 65 87. Thank you!
Topics you may be interested in:
What causes the water filter to make noise and how to fix it
Tips to prevent dengue effectively
The right way to rinse your mouth with salt water is a must
Source link < The importance of sleep to human health > Healthdrinkshub.com