Chances are, the water your family uses every day is polluted without you realizing it. Here’s how to identify polluted water. The long-term use of dirty water causes many dangerous health diseases.
– Water is yellow, reddish brown in color, smells fishy after being exposed to the air, it is contaminated with iron and alum. You can use dry tea juice or small banana tree latex into the water, if it turns purple, the water is contaminated with alum.
– The water is clear but has a strong, unpleasant odor like bleach is contaminated water. Virtually all tap water uses the upstream method of chlorination and disinfection of ozone
– Water with black residue sticking to the wall of the tank, sink, water may be contaminated with manganese
– Water stinks making it difficult for users to breathe, nausea, especially water contaminated with phenol and chlorine
– The water surface is white, cooking difficult to cook food, causing plaque to kitchen utensils, equipment, sanitary equipment, dry laundry, which is contaminated water, hard water or water contaminated with calcium. magnesium
– The water has a stinging smell, like rotten eggs, which is contaminated with H2S
==> If you notice that your home water has the above signs, your water is completely “not clean”.
Identify polluted water sources through appliances and objects in the house
For manganese contaminated water, check the water containers in the house. If you are contaminated with manganese, you will see black deposits in appliances like sinks, toilets, bathtubs, and hot and cold water bottles in the toilet. The more water heaters are used, the longer it will take to boil.
To test the concentration of arsenic in the water, leave the water in a container for a while then check again for cloudiness, milky white. If so, your water source has extremely large concentrations of arsenic.
When water is contaminated with alum, equipment and household items are often stained with stains, rust. At the same time, the water can have a fishy, dark yellow or light brown scent. Test Method: Put the water in a jar / cup, use small banana tree latex and water and wait for about 3-5 minutes. If the water turns color, there is a possibility that the domestic water in the family is not clean.
To know for sure the pollution of domestic water in your family, you need to go to a reputable water testing facility. Here are the testing facilities in Hanoi:
Address: No. 18 or 8A Hoang Quoc Viet, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Address: 70 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Address: 131 Lo Duc, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Address: 57 Le Quy Don, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Note: Before taking the water for testing, please read it carefully instructions for taking water samples for testing. In particular, please use these water purifier, water filter so that your family always has access to clean water. Avoid unfortunate illnesses that affect health, life and economy.
Source link < Signs that your water is polluted > Healthdrinkshub.com