With the aim of helping consumers to be more aware of whether the water they are using is clean and safe enough or not, Aqualife Vietnam We would like to introduce “National technical regulation on drinking water quality QCVN 01: 2009 / BYT “. This set of regulations includes 109 indicators compiled by the Department of Preventive Medicine and Environment and issued by the Minister of Health under Circular No. 04/2009 / TT-BYT dated June 17, 2009. standards help people have a basis to evaluate the quality of drinking water before it is put into use
This Regulation prescribes the limits of quality criteria for water used for drinking and drinking, water used by establishments for food processing (hereinafter referred to as drinking water).
This regulation applies to agencies, organizations, individuals and households that exploit and trade in drinking water, including concentrated water supply facilities for domestic purposes with a capacity of 1,000. m3 / day and night or more (hereinafter referred to as water providers for short).
In this regulation, the terms below are construed as follows:
first. Sensory The elements of color and taste can be perceived by the human senses.
2. AOAC is an acronym for Association of Official Analytical Chemists, meaning Association of Official Analytical Chemists.
3. SMEWW is the abbreviation of the English phrase Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Waste Water which means Standard Methods for the testing of water and waste water.
4. US EPA is an abbreviation of the English phrase United States Environmental Protection Agency which means the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
5. TCU is the abbreviation of the English phrase True Color Unit meaning unit of color measurement.
6. NTU is an acronym for the English phrase Nephelometric Turbidity Unit meaning turbidity unit.pCi / l is an abbreviation of the English phrase Picocuri per liter meaning unit of radioactivity.
It is a sensory indicator.
– (**) Applicable to coastal areas and islands.
– Nitrite and Nitrate are capable of creating methaemoglobin. Therefore, in case these two substances are simultaneously present in drinking water, the ratio of concentration (C) of each substance to their maximum limit (GHT) should not be greater than 1 and calculated according to the formula. after:
Cnitrate / Maximum limit of nitrate + Cnitrite / Maximum limit of nitrite <1
Part III. WATER QUALITY MONITORING REGIME
I. MONITOR BEFORE USING WATER SOURCE INTO USE
– All parameters under A, B, C level are tested by the water supplier.
1. For parameters under A level:
a) Test at least 01 time per week, to be done by water providers;
2. For parameters under B level:
a) Test at least 01 time per 6 months, to be done by water providers;
3. For parameters under C level:
a) Test at least 01 time per 2 years, to be done by water providers;
b) Test, monitor and experiment at least 01 time per 2 years by competent agencies.
III. EXPERIENCE MONITORING
Cases in which unscheduled monitoring is required:
– When the results of the water hygiene test or epidemiological investigation show that the water source is at risk of contamination;
– When an environmental incident occurs, it can affect the sanitation quality of water sources;
– When there are other special requests. With the above set of standards, Aqualife firmly believe that you have a solid basis for self-assessment and testing of water quality in your home. If you are still not sure about your water source
Please contact Aqualife immediately for a free consultation.! HOTLINE:
1900 63 65 87Showroom showroom products :
No. 173 – Alley 279 – Doi Can – Ba Dinh – Hanoi.
Maybe you are interested:
– Signs that your water is contaminated
– Want to learn more about the brand Barrier Water Purifier?
– Find out the QCVN 01: 2009 / BYT drinking water quality standards of the Ministry of Health
– Learn about Nano Plus filter core and ultra stop technology on water purifier
– QCVN 02: 2009 / BYT Regulation on assessment of domestic water
Source link < Quality standards of drinking water QCVN 01: 2009 / BYT of the Ministry of Health > Healthdrinkshub.com