Boiling is the simplest and easiest way to prepare food. No matter how “blind” you cook, at least you will know how to boil vegetables, boil meat, boil eggs, … right? However, it must be admitted that boiled to eat is one thing. How to boil it to keep it fresh and beautiful is completely different.
Especially with vegetables. Each type of feature is suitable for boiling and processing different vegetables after ripening to keep the green color, crispy, and not brittle. The following tips will help you improve your cooking skills. Make sure everyone will whisper your secret to you.
Boiling water spinach sounds simple, but it must be said that this is a pretty vegetable “grumpy”. If you do not know how to boil water spinach properly, you will make them dark, yellow, and the stalks are soft, not crunchy.
– Boil water to ensure that the vegetables can be evenly covered.
– Add ½ teaspoon of salt, stir well.
– Wait for the water to boil for 1-2 minutes before adding the vegetables.
– Turn the vegetables over to cover the boiling water.
– Keep the fire on for about 5 – 6 minutes and then turn off the heat.
– If you are not familiar with it, you should not cover the pot to make the soup just cooked.
– Pick the vegetables out in the basket to dry right after turning off the heat.
– If you want between crispy green vegetables for a long time, prepare a bowl of cold water. After taking out the pot, put the vegetables directly in and soak for about 1-2 minutes.
To get a desired dish of boiled water spinach, when picking up vegetables, pay attention to remove 2/3 of the leaves. If you want to use boiled water, you can add tamarind or crocodile after taking out the vegetables.
Dragon beans after washing, cut them into short 3 – 4 cm sections to taste. Old dragon beans will be fibrous, hard-boiled and lose their appetite. Therefore, you should pay attention to choose young green dragon beans. And when cut it short, take care to strip this fiber away.
– Boil enough water to cover the dragon beans evenly.
– Add ½ teaspoon salt and a little oil, stir well. Daily tips help crunchy, green, attractive dragon beans. (Note: There are some families who don’t like adding oil to boiled food.)
– Wait for the water to boil, then put the dragon beans in.
– Adjusted so that the dragon beans are evenly submerged in the water.
– Boil for 7-8 minutes for the water to boil again, then turn off the heat.
– Take out the basket and drain immediately, avoid the dragon beans from overcooking.
Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Soak with dilute salt water, then rinse under running water 2 times to ensure safety.
– Boil water over high heat and ½ teaspoon salt.
– Submerge cauliflower in boiling water.
– Keep on heat and boil for 2-3 minutes. Cauliflower needs to be boiled over high heat to quickly ripen and lose nutrients.
– Do not cover the pot when boiling cauliflower
– Take out and soak in cold water for 1-2 minutes.
– To dry in the basket is finished.
Cauliflower should be combined with carrots, cucumbers, squash to increase taste and more eye-catching.
>> See more: Top 10 hot summer day dishes and recipes.
When picking vegetables, remove the old leaves to avoid chewy and bitter. Cut into small pieces 3 – 4 cm to taste and rinse. The secret to boiling choysum is ginger. You need to prepare a little ginger, scrape off the peel and crush.
Bring to a boil and add ½ teaspoon of salt. Make sure the broth is enough to cover all the vegetables.
– Use low heat when boiling choysum.
– When the water is boiling, add the stalks to the boil before 2-3 minutes. Next, add the leaves.
– Cover the pot and wait about 5 minutes, then let crushed ginger. Ginger helps vegetables and boiled water to smell and taste better.
– The soup simmers for 1-2 minutes, then turn off the heat to check the vegetables are cooked.
– Take out a plate and spread thinly to quickly cool vegetables. This trick helps keep the vegetables from overcooking and keeps the greens crispy.
Wash the okra and then cut off the tip and tail (do not penetrate the seeded body). Soak in dilute salt water for 3-5 minutes. Wash the okra a few more times.
– Boil the water and add salt if you like as above.
– Gently drop the okra when the water is boiling.
Okra is fast-cooked, so it only needs to be boiled for 2-3 minutes.
– Pick up okra and put in boiling water to cool (no need for ice) about 1-2 minutes.
– Drain the okra and enjoy.
In addition to boiling you can try steaming okra. If the broth is not used, the way to steam it will be between the sweetness of okra rather than boiling it.
But that is not all, in order to have a truly delicious dish of boiled vegetables you need to pay more attention:
– Choose fresh vegetables and beans, less deep and crushed.
– When preparing with vegetables, be gentle to avoid bruising.
– Remove the vegetables, the old stalks, stripping the fiber so that the boiled vegetables are not tough.
For boiled dishes, the sauce is “soul”. Delicious vegetables must come with the appropriate sauce to complete 10/10 points. Remember to follow the following culinary articles to learn about the dipping recipe!
Source link < Not everyone knows how to boil vegetables > Healthdrinkshub.com