Many people still believe that It is safe to eat and drink boiling water. This is not really true. Boiling water only kills bacteria, but does not remove impurities and chemicals in polluted water.
With the current state of water pollution. Not only using contaminated well water, but also tap water is also polluted. Pollution here is understood as water contaminated with impurities including heavy metals, chemicals, viruses, bacteria, … These impurities are harmful to human health.
Boiled water can only kill bacteria, but if the input water is contaminated with heavy metal ions such as lead, mercury, arsenic, .. boiled water cannot be removed. These are extremely toxic to the human body.
Normally, in water sources, there are ions causing hardness such as Ca, Mg, .. When boiled, these ions precipitate into sediment and settle. If the residue is accidentally ingested, it is likely to accumulate and cause kidney stones for a long time.
Read more: >>>Signs that your water is polluting
According to the researchers, it is best to drink cooled boiled water within 24 hours. Avoid bacteria and viruses re-invade from the surrounding environment. Special attention should be paid to water storage devices in the home. It is recommended to use glass jars, frequently scoured. Do not use plastic bottles, avoid directly pouring hot water into the water, causing toxic substances in the plastic to mix with the water.
Moreover, according to some analysis, water boiled for a long time produces a quantity of salt nitrate – substances that damage many cells in the body. Specifically, each liter of water can produce 0.004mg of nitrate salt, so after 3 days – this amount is about 0.011mg and after 20 days up to 0.73mg.
Boiled water is safe and safe, especially when the water source for the household is clean. Water is not contaminated with impurities, heavy metals harmful to human health. Do not leave the water for too long. Do not mix freshly boiled water with water to avoid the rapid increase of bacteria from mixing old water into new water. Easy to produce mold, harmful to the body.
With the current water pollution. Both well water and tap water have a very high risk of pollution. To ensure the health of yourself and your family, you should use a water filter. The water purifiers can completely remove heavy metals, chemicals, bacteria and viruses present in the water. At the same time, it retains the right amount of minerals and healthy micronutrients. So you can feel much more secure.
Source link < IS IT SAFE TO USE RUN COOKER WATER? > Healthdrinkshub.com