Every day, we are exposed to so many chemicals and dirt, bacteria that masks, sun protection or other protective measures cannot prevent them. Then the body is able to detoxify itself by giving the sweat. Therefore, adequate water supply is essential for the detoxification process to take place.
Acne is formed by clogged pores with sebum and dead cells, causing skin to become inflamed, causing loss of organs on the body. Filtered water is very effective at preventing acne from helping to remove toxins from the body through the sweat glands, deep cleaning pores and making pores open. If you add a little lemon juice to your drinking water, you can also double the anti-acne and acne-fighting effects, fade bruises to make skin brighter and cleaner.
As you may not know, our skin is made up of about 20% water and they can be lost through exercise and sweating. If we do not have enough water every day, our skin will be prone to dryness, dullness and wrinkle formation.
Water hydrates the skin from the inside out, meaning it relaxes and can cure eczema, dry skin and red spots on the skin, moisturizing the skin …
When you are dehydrated, your skin will reveal wrinkles. What’s more, lack of water makes blood vessels stand out, making your skin look unnatural. You can see your skin improves after just a few days of drinking lots of water, your skin looks much brighter and healthier. So, it can be said, water is an effective natural beauty cream.
Drinking water is good for health, but not everyone knows how to drink water for health and beauty improvement. Research shows that people need at least 8 glasses of water, equivalent to 2 liters of water a day, in hot climates may need more to compensate for sweat spills. Here are some things to keep in mind when drinking water:
– Should drink mineral water : Many people believe that drinking purified water is the best, but in pure water the essential minerals for the body have been completely eliminated. When the body does not absorb enough mineral salts, it will affect the places where water is distributed as much as: brain, kidney, heart, secretory system and skin; thereby preventing the body from working well. In mineral water contains many natural minerals such as salt, potassium, iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, sodium, chlorine, phosphate, sulphate … help replenish energy and regulate the amount of water in the body, avoiding dehydration.
– Warm water is the best option: Experts recommend that you should not drink water that is too hot above 45 degrees to avoid damage to tooth enamel, esophagus, and stomach.
– Drink water while sitting: You should sit instead of drinking water. Drinking water while on the move or driving means you are forcing your body to multitask and your body can’t fully focus on absorbing water.. Sit back and relax, take a deep breath and start drinking the water slowly and calmly.
Drinking water while sitting helps the body absorb water best
– Do not drink much while eating: Drinking plenty of water while eating will complicate digestion.
– Split the amount of water when drinking: Do not drink a large amount of water at once, because such water will not be absorbed well, but also becomes a burden on your body.
– Drink water even when not thirsty: Many people have a habit of waiting for thirst to drink, which is really not good. You should create a routine for yourself to drink water every day and drink in small sips so that your body can absorb it effectively.
Drinking enough water is the most effective and economical way to protect your health and beauty. So always carry a bottle of water with you every time you go out to keep your body in top shape.
Source link < Beautiful skin thanks to the correct drinking water, you know? > Healthdrinkshub.com