Summer is a time of outbreak of many types Infectious Diseases in our country. As you know, Vietnam is located in a hot and humid tropical climate, with a lot of rain, high humidity (on average over 80%), which is a favorable condition for bacteria to grow and multiply causing a lot of Dangerous diseases such as diarrhea, dengue fever, hand, foot, mouth ….
According to a report by the Department of Preventive Medicine, there are many causes of diarrhea. The disease occurs most in the summer when the climate is hot and humid, so harmful bacteria grow faster, making food go rancid, rancid .. On the other hand, the living environment is not hygienic or the habit of eating raw foods. And living vegetables of the people also make bacteria spread widely into epidemics
People with diarrhea will have symptoms such as bloating, bloating, vomiting, frequent bowel movements (5-10 times / day), fatigue, yellow skin, dry skin, low blood pressure due to dehydration. … If not treated in time, it will lead to the risk of death
Diarrhea caused by eating rancid food
– Add enough water, electrolytes, vitamins every day to increase resistance
– Strengthen personal hygiene, clean living environment
– Do not eat leftovers, foods for a long time, do not eat raw foods such as blood soup, fish salad … choose to buy safe foods, clear origin and origin
– Keep and use clean, covered living water. do not dump sick people’s faeces, wastes, into clothes, lakes, rivers, streams ..
– Avoid going to areas with epidemic diseases
– When infected, it is necessary to immediately go to the hospital for treatment and isolation, absolutely do not arbitrarily treat it at home. because it can endanger life or spread to the community.
Dengue fever is caused by a mosquito bite that carries pathogens
Dengue fever is acute infectious disease It is caused by the dengue virus and the mosquitoes are the agents that spread disease through the bites
Symptoms of dengue fever include: high fever, headache, eye aches, body aches, after 2-3 days there will be hemorrhage, red spots on the skin causing itching
Measures to prevent dengue
– Currently, dengue fever does not have a vaccine to prevent so the prevention is mainly based on mosquito control. Striped mosquitoes often lay eggs and hatch into fleas / larvae in water containers around the house, water storage for long periods of time such as jars, jars, rainwater tanks, broken bottles, cans, etc. infected, we need:
– Regularly clean the environment around the living area.
– Put lid on jars, tanks, and turn over water-free tools to avoid standing water, creating conditions for mosquitoes to lay eggs.
– Put the fish in the water tank to kill the larvae, larvae, and throw
– Sleep with mosquito nets, wear long-sleeved clothing or use mosquito repellent or mosquito repellent products
– Coordinate with the health sector in chemical outbreaks.
– When detecting signs of dengue fever, it is necessary to immediately seek medical facilities for appropriate examination, diagnosis and treatment to avoid further complications of the disease.
Chickenpox is one Acute illness caused by Varicella Zoter virus infection and often outbreaks in the spring-summer. Virus is capable of surviving a few days in chickenpox flakes, when peeling off exists in the air. The disease is transmitted from person to person through the respiratory tract through direct contact, through nasopharyngeal secretions, fluid from chickenpox burns.
The incubation period for chicken pox is 2-3 weeks. When onset, the braid person will appear small round spots (average 100-500 nodules), then they progress to blisters, dry and peel off after 4-5 days. Besides, patients also appear symptoms: fatigue, headache, low-grade fever, runny nose, sore throat.
Usually, chickenpox is a benign disease. But the disease can also cause dangerous complications such as meningitis, hemorrhage, sepsis, chickenpox infection, cellulitis, hepatitis … Some cases can cause death if the patient cannot. prompt treatment. A pregnant person with chickenpox can have a baby with a birth defect.
Use Methylene Blue to apply to chicken pox stains
– When you get chickenpox, the patient should be isolated right away until it is completely cured
– Use separate personal hygiene items to avoid spreading
– Add more water, vitamin C, keep the body clean
– Wear soft cloths to avoid breaking the chickenpox, causing infection and scarring later
– Use methylene blue solution to dab on broken water scalds
– In the case of a high fever, common analgesic antipyretics can be used but must follow the instructions of a physician, antibiotics can be used in case of infection: the stubble has pus, redness of the skin around.
– Currently there is a vaccine to prevent chickenpox.
Hand, foot and mouth disease is one type infection caused by a virus, which usually occurs in children and is highly contagious. The disease usually goes away on its own and does not pose a major threat to health. However, without timely and proper care and treatment, the disease is easy to complicate into encephalitis, leading to death.
Hand, foot and mouth disease is caused by the intestinal virus (Picornaviridae). It is transmitted from person to person by contact with nasopharyngeal secretions, saliva, fluid from the bladder or feces of an infected person.
When the child is sick, the symptoms are usually: fever, anorexia, vomiting, fatigue. One to two days after the onset of a fever, the child starts to have a sore mouth. A child’s throat exam can reveal small red spots that then turn into blisters and often progress to ulcers. The rash does not itch all over the body, accompanied by multiple pimples on the palms of the hands and soles of the feet.
Clean hands for children several times a day
– Wash your child’s hands clean with soap several times a day
– Let children eat cooked, boiled drink, supplement water, vitamins to ensure adequate nutrition to increase resistance
– Frequently disinfect, clean objects that children often touch such as spoons, bowls, dishes, toys, school supplies …
– Regularly monitor the health of the child
– When a child shows signs of infection, it is necessary to immediately isolate and bring the child to a medical facility for treatment.
Hope the article provides you with the necessary information to understand and prevent these dangerous diseases to contribute to protecting the health of yourself and your family.
Beautiful skin thanks to the correct drinking water, you know?
The wrong way to cool down in the hot season, almost everyone has it
Summer heat shock, symptoms and first aid
Harms of alcohol on human health and social life
Source link < 4 dangerous infectious diseases are easy to get in the summer > Healthdrinkshub.com